Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Aquarium Newbie - Day 10

3/10/09 - Pics!

So here are some pictures of the tank so far! I'm really getting the itch for a reef aquarium! Budget-wise I'd only be able to do something like a 6 or a 12 gallon NanoCube even though they are much harder to maintain.

I probably won't be doing as many aquarium updates after this as I think I'm doing pretty good so far with this 10 gallon freshwater tank. I think it's got a little bit of cycling to do yet but all the fish are doing well. I may take the Guppy out because I still think it's a tad bit overstocked right now. Oh yeah, and one of my Tetra's is missing a back fin, one of the fish bit it off. He's not doing so well, kinda stays by himself, I wonder if the 'pack' of the 'Others' (Neon Tetra's) are bullying him because he's the weakest...


No comments: